Important Reminders and Notices
The info you need to know
- Don’t forget: you can now also use your cellphone or tablet to register and upload your prescription.
- Pharmacy Direct dispenses all scheduled medication at the legislated single exit price (SEP) plus an affordable and competitive dispensing fee.
- For reference purposes, all correspondence, whether by fax or email should reflect your Medical Aid and/or ID number.
- Pharmacy Direct will confirm receipt of a fax or email that was sent to us via SMS within 24 working hours. Please follow-up if you did not receive an SMS.
- One of our friendly pharmacists will phone you to discuss your medication delivery with you after receipt of your prescription.
- Pharmacy Direct will send you an SMS when your medication is dispatched for delivery. Delivery may take 1 to 3 working days dependent on your location.
- A new repeatable prescription should be obtained from your doctor every six months and sent to Pharmacy Direct to ensure ongoing medication deliveries.
- Pharmacy Direct will remind you via SMS when we need a new repeatable prescription. Please act when you receive this SMS to ensure no interruption in your medication deliveries.
- Remember to pay any outstanding levies and co-payments at least 7 working days before you need your next medication delivery.
- Remember to notify us of any changes in your medical scheme membership or contact details. Update details here or contact us.