1. Ashton and Parsons Infants' Teething Powders is used for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething which are tender and sore gums – dribbling and flushed cheeks.
Each powder contains: Tincture matricaria duplex 4,055mg. Lactose 259,62mg. Ref no/Verw Nr E679. (Act/wet 101/1965). For relief from teething upsets.
Pack Size: 20 Powders
2. Probiflora Infants Drops supports your bay’s overall development with a unique three strain combination probiotic. It takes care of the entire gastrointestinal tract from oral health to, small intestine to the colon. Contains a blend of good bacteria to help improve your little one’s digestion.
The Probiotic Blend Consist of Bifidob. Longum. Spp. Infants 375 million cfu. Lactob. Rhamnosus: 187.5 million cfu. Lactob Salivarius 187.5 million cfu.
Contraindications: Do not use the product if known hypersensitivity or allergies exists towards any of the ingredients.
Warning and Special precautions: If you are taking any chronic medication consult your medical practitioner before using.
Dosage: Do not exceed the recommended dosage, efficacy of support may vary between users.
- Infants: Give 4 drops daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Pack Size: 5ml
3. Calpol suspension is indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate pain and as an antipyretic. It can be used in many conditions including headache, toothache, earache, teething, sore throat, colds & influenza, aches and pains and post-immunisation fever.
Calpol syrup is alcohol-free, suitable from 3 months
Ingredients per 5ml: Paracetamol 120mg, Preservative: Methyl Hydroxybenzoate 0.1% m/v, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate 0.02% m/v, Sugar (Sorbitol & Glucose), Alcohol Free
Contraindications: Do not use the product if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
Warnings and Special precautions: If you are taking chronic medication consult your medical practitioner before using it.
Dosage: Do not exceed the recommended dosage, the efficacy of support may vary between, do not use continuously for longer than 10 days without consulting your doctor.
May be given 3- 4 times daily, with an interval of 4 hours
- Under 3 months: Not recommended
- 3-6 months: (6-8kg): 3.75ml
- 6-24 months: (8-12kg): 5ml
- 2-4 years: (12-16kg): 7.5ml
- 4-6 years: (16-20kg):10ml
Pack Size: 100ml
4. Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment this thick, creamy formula creates a soothing barrier between the skin and the nappy. It will help your baby recover and heal from irritation and redness. This product may also help to prevent nappy rash. It is recommended for daily use.
This product is free from colouring, fragrances and preservatives
Pack Size: 100gram
5. Bennetts Baby Wipes:
- Are alcohol and fragrance-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Comes out one wipe at a time
- PH Balanced for babies skin
- Made with purified water
- Stays moist from the first to the last wipe
- Suitable from birth.
Pack Size: 80 Wipes