Sudocrem is clinically proven to soothe and protect your baby’s delicate skin and works in three simple ways. First, it contains an emollient that soothes sores. Second, its cooling properties help ease pain and irritation. Finally, a water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) from coming into contact with the skin. Sudocrem reduces the risk of infection and helps to soothe discomfort. It also helps form a protective barrier over the vulnerable area. Sudocrem is an excellent choice for soothing such as acne. Sudocrem can also be sued to calm and soothe eczema, and certain other skin conditions such as acne.
Ingredients: Zinc oxide.
Indications: Helps soothe sore skin and treat nappy rash.
Contraindications: Do not use the product if known hypersensitivity or allergies exists towards any of the ingredients.
Warning and Special precautions: If sensitivity occurs please pause use. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.
Specification/Instructions for use:
- Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry.
- With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger. Remember a little goes a long way.
- Gently massage Sudocrem into the skin using light, circular movements.
- Create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If the white cream is still visible, you may have put too much on
- Repeat the application as often as you need to.
Pack Size: 60g